Dec 6, 2005

We've got Germs!

I want to humbly apologize to anyone we’ve been in contact with in the last 4 days. Ella had snot, I thought it was because of her teeth and this morning the snot is gross, she’s definitely got germs. She won’t even eat the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms, much less the fortified crunchy parts. (and after all that ranting about canceling play dates – I should’ve been the one canceling).














12:30 addition - I decided to 'make' her take some Tylenol cold and sinus for babies and I held her down and squeezed the little eye dropper full of cherry flavored syrup into her mouth. She gagged and then barfed it all back up into my lap.

4:30 addition - Yeah for Children's Tylenol Plus Cold & Cough CHEWABLE tablets. They're dangerously similar to sweet tarts. She chowed them down and asked for more. Sorry kid you have to wait four more hours and them I will happily give you more. She’s napping finally and I’m making beef veggie soup for her.

6 comments:

BoomBoom said...

It's almost impossible to get children together this time of year without some level of germ transfer. Don't fret about it.

Jenny said...

We've got you 'no' globe.

BoomBoom said...

Yes...he's aware. Each morning he wakes up and the first thing out is "La La...No...Me?"

Jenny said...

Poor kid, I should figure out a way to get it to you.

Table4Five said...

Poor Ella, at least she has that comfy looking hammock to rest in.

Anonymous said...

There is a lot going around right now. Hope you and Ella can take it easy until she's feeling better!