Dec 11, 2005

Dance Party

Hey folks hope you like the new digs. If ya don't, you'll just have to wait till spring and see what happens.

Today we will go shopping at all the big box stores. My dear husband sits down every Sunday morning and reads the ads. This is his favorite time of year; the ads are positively suffocating when they fall from the paper into your lap. He’s spent the last hour mapping our plan of attack and clipping coupons. Next we will teach our toddler what to yell when driving behind Slowpoke McFartybutt. Dan will be annoyed at how many people will be aimlessly wandering the aisles at box store, he’ll get downright pissed and I will have to smother the urge to do
this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the new digs -- lovely colors!

We hit the mall today, to take our girls to see Santa. ((shudder)) I hope to be able to avoid it again until after Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I survived my trip to Target and the dreaded Game Boy aisle this morning. I laughed out loud at a pair of dueling Mommies verbally attacking each other over the last copy of a game. They glared back at me, and I smiled brightly and said "Merry Christmas!!" and I believe it was the first time I've said that this year.

The Wal-Mart Dance Party is a knock-off of an Improv Everywhere mission. I've always wanted to recreate their Starbucks loop mission myself

Jenny said...

It went better than expected. Although I tried to buy some new snow boots and was told their computers were down so they couldn't sell anything today. WTF??

I put them on hold and have to go back today.