Dec 27, 2005

Breaker Breaker 1-9

Dan had the day off yesterday. He spent it with the stomach flu. Poor guy, he was so looking forward to going shopping with us. We didn’t go without him; the big events in our day were an hour long bath and then lunch at McDonald’s. I suppose if you’re almost two that’s all you could really hope for, a bubble bath and then cheeseburgers with toys.

It occurred to me last week that Ella will laugh at what I think is so modern. She’ll look back at my blogging with the same amusement I look at my parent’s fleeting fascination with CB radios. She’ll never know a time when people didn’t have music everywhere they went, and she’ll get her very own flying car and jet pack. Also last week, Dan and I talked about spending our 50th wedding anniversary on the moon.

1 comment:

BoomBoom said...

Dan and I could have spent the day together. I had a nasty case of food poisoning that woke me up at 3am Tuesday morning and kept me either kneeling or sitting at the toilet all day.

I haven't thrown up since I was pregnant with MiMi. Yeah, I don't like it so much.