Dec 18, 2005

Spatula?

  • I finished making my Christmas cards! Phew. Now all I have left to do is sign them, address them, put a return address on them, write a letter to go in some of them, lick them, stamp them and mail them. Simple.
  • In other news, my daughter loves any man that will play a guitar for her. We went to a cafe for dinner Saturday before we went shopping. There was a long haired young man playing guitar for tips. Ella made googly eyes at him the whole time while he sang to her and smiled back. It made Dan very uncomfortable.
  • Heard this weekend while breakfast cooked:
    Dan: What the hell did you do with the spatula?
    Me: I put it at the neighbor’s house just to irritate you.
    Dan: Well it’s working.
    Me: I love you too honey.

3 comments:

Table4Five said...

I'm right there with ya on the Christmas Cards. For the stamps I use a trick that got me through mailing my own wedding invitations-put a clean kitchen sponge in a shallow bowl and get it lightly wet, press the stamp down on it to moisten.

Dan really loves his spatula, huh?

Jenny said...

Aha! This year I am buying the stamps that's stick themselves (like stickers). I will be making Dan lick all the envelopes.

And yes, when Dan's cooking he is super serious about his 'tools' and there's often yelling comming from the kitchen. He does make the best scrambled eggs in though whole world though so it evens out.

BoomBoom said...

You are several steps ahead of me. I think Christmas cards are going to fall off the bottom of my list this year. Second year in a row.