Dec 23, 2005

Santa, this is business...

The Gazette
December 22, 2005

Dear Santa Letters from (my Small Midwestern Town) Elementary School Students
pg. 11

Dear Santa,
Santa, this is business if you don't give me more than two things on my list I won't belive in you any more. So these are the games I want Doom 3, Doom 2 and Doom all of them on ps2 and if you don't I'll make signs about you how cruel you are like no more Santa and Santa is the meanest. I'll even send it on the internet. So I mean it buddy. From the person that does not believe in you, Ethan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that kid got coal.

Jenny said...

That's what I thought at first and then I decided that there's a reason he's so bitter about things and today I am just amused. I hope he got some majic for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

So this was from your Small Midwestern Town? Doesn't that make it easy to narrow down who the child was, thus leading to easy and random speculation about his parents and home life? The best part of living in a one-avocado town is starting rumors, I think.

Jenny said...

Oh yeah, I think the paper prints them as a courtesy to the parents. Most of them are just adorable. Things like
"Santa, how is Mrs. Claus? How tall are your elves? I've tried very hard to be good this year, I only hit my sister sometimes. I hope I'm on the nice list. If I am, I would like a..."

I don't think they've had a letter like this before. Clearly this boy is a one of a kind.