Dec 7, 2005

Rated R for Language

We are going to the Doctor today. Ella woke up with a pot pie for a face, it looked awful. We just finished washing the last of the crust off her face and I'm giving her Coca Cola with Tylenol swished in to it and we are going to have a good soak in the tub before we go. Poor kid. She's even got wax comming out of her ears.

It is 8 below outside. I have cold induced turrets syndrome. Spontaneous cuss words fall out of my mouth between shivers, I can’t help it. I will step outside with Ella in my arms and will walk briskly to the pre-warmed van, I will be muttering between chattering teeth “sh-sh-sh-i-i-i-t! Crap! Son of a crotch-ch-ch-ch its freaking cold… Shit shit shit!” Ella will repeat “Breeking cold mama?” I will say “Yes Ella, its breeking cold, shit-t-t-t-t!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is brutal. I feel for you, having to take that poor little tyke out in this.

BoomBoom said...

I agree, my skin actually hurt from the cold during the walk from the parking lot to the building.

Jenny said...

She has an ear infection. They gave us banana flavored medicine - I will be hiding it in chaukey mewk (chocolate milk).