Dec 10, 2005

50%

The party was great. My house was clean when I left (shame on me). We won $100.00 gift certificate for our local farm implement/home improvement store (new hot water heater woo hoo!) I witnessed a disturbing conversation about naked snow angels. It turns out two out of the four men at our table have done them on a dare from their wife. Dan was not one of those two and I secretly felt like I was missing out on something as they described the perfect snow angels with impressions of all the bits and pieces in tact until one fella claimed his snow angel had 'impressions as big as boulder's', he called them ‘jybundus’ really - and so then I had to see him in my head with 'jybundus boulders' between his legs – shudder bleh. I am just happy that my husband gets up and moves the snow off the sidewalk for me. Besides we live in the middle of downtown, the neighbors already see all we do, could you imagine?

On the downside my ears crackle every time I swallow this morning, I think I should’ve stayed in bed. Up side - Ella is slightly better today and eating as we've rediscovered baby food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you shoulda left the house alone. ALthough a clean house sometimes makes you feel better.