May 9, 2006

slacker

Blogger was down again this morning. I had to wait until 12:00 to try and post and I surely wasn’t going to try and post a movie and some photos – blogger would’ve blogged it all right back up into my lap. Its mornings like this that make me wonder if the universe is telling me to slow down and watch cartoons with the kiddo. Now you are asking yourself “How in the world could she slow down any further?” Well, it’s not easy, instead of being washed and dressed by noon, we settle for brushing hair and teeth and covering our butts with something clean. With that, I’ll leave you all to your own devices - today, I’m slacking with my kid.

5 comments:

noncommon said...

good choice. i had to take my kid to the chiropractor because his neck was funky twisted from sleeping weird last night. he's on the couch watching cartoons. headed there now. thanks for the suggestion.

Mrs. Ca said...

Sounds like a good day to me!

Table4Five said...

Blogger's been acting weird for me today, too. But you have another movie to post so yay! I'll be back!

BoomBoom said...

I'm so friggin' jealous.

Work sucks sometimes.

Anonymous said...

http://www.stampandshout.com/shop/bumper-stickers/bush-orwell-04.php