May 6, 2006

Beware of the Cat

My child is a computer junkie. She often pulls up her own chair in front of my computer and asks for the folder called “Ella’s Stuff” in it are various links to NOGGIN, PBS.Kids, Barney sites and BooBaas; all things I have posted before. However the last two days we have had to watch the coveted “Hello Kitty Moobee” over and over. It has become stuck in my head now playing its cyclical lyrics ad nauseum. I have my dear friend KTJ to thank for this – she collects all things Hello Kitty and I swear when I make my first million in Vegas I will buy her something from here just for fun because after all, it’s not such a bad video to play in one’s head over and over.


So without further ado here is the “Hello Kitty Moobee” aka “hello kitty thuy video” by
agerbeek




From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YluDS-6LoB4

5 comments:

punkymom said...

Ok thanks alot for that my kid came up to the computer just before I loaded it and said kitty kitty merow so I loaded it we just finished and she took a break to get a drink and is sitting next to me saying kitty watch kitty or a nd the other day she cried to watch TWO over and over again at bedtime. and since when are you up at this hour?!

Lynne@Oberon said...

oh my God! I couldn't even watch all of that. Hello Kitty confounds me .. is there a story behind this irritating feline??

noncommon said...

when i lived in san francisco when i was sixteen, one of my roomates loved this stuff. she would drag me downtown to the Sanrio store to check out all the hello kitty things. truth be told, this whole thing.... i don't get it. still, after all these years, i'm befuddled. sure, the little thing is cute. but like i said in one of my posts, i've never done cute well. anyway, my son and i watched this. he wanted to watch the ENTIRE thing. and we did. and part of me is really sorry that you have to deal with this regularly. have fun!!!

Jo said...

Ha! I sent that on to another young one who is quite addicted to that bizarre rendition of a cat.

Jessi Louise said...

Well, Dylann and Jack thoroughly enjoyed it 3 times, before I cut them off. It does have a strange little funky appeal.