May 16, 2006

National Guard - Federal Control?

1984

Police State

Invasion of Privacy

Patriot Act

National ID Card

Federalized National Guard


Yeah, ok I might be flying off the deep end. I am now standing on the corner with the man with the long beard yelling “The end is near!” Turns out that crazy bearded guy served in Viet Nam and knows my parents, we’re practically related. Who’s’ ready to start a militia with me? We’ll march to the top of the hill waving our pitchforks and swiffers in the air screaming “Freeeeedooooom!” with our faces painted blue (or maybe just sparkly blue eye shadow).

Ok how about I just volunteer for a campaign.

5 comments:

noncommon said...

yes, i'll join you. and the video egg thing won't give me a password until i sent in the integration thing. thanks for the help.

Jenny said...

Cameo go here and choose your password

http://www.videoegg.com/account/signup

Jenny said...

you did the same thing I did at first - you took the long way (mostly for businesses)

BoomBoom said...

Okay Jen! I tried to read all of the links but that thing call my employer kept getting in the way. Next time could you please review and summarize for me? ;)

noncommon said...

okay, i got through it. but just went ahead and linked it. thanks for everything.