Apr 18, 2006

White Boy Crumps

I would now like to present to you the funniest video I've seen ever. My friend KTJ sent it to me, it stars her DH and Son#1. I can say nothing more that I LOVE IT! She call's it "White boy crumps", please go vote for it here.




Definition #5 of Krump
"A dance done in inner cities made up of quick jerking movements. Little movement of the lower body is used. Krumping is generated from Los Angeles. AND krumping is the SH*T. This is the definition, no questions asked. " by ATJ Long Island, NY Jul 5, 2005

Thank you KTJ for sharing and Tater Tot you have to just come over to see it.

3 comments:

BoomBoom said...

They highlighted Krumping on America's Next Top Model last week. It looked like crazy fun.

Oh, crap. I just admitted that I watch that show in writing, didn't I?

Jenny said...

Are you seriouse?! I would love to see that episode.

noncommon said...

hilarious! if i were to do that, i'd probably throw my back out again.