Apr 14, 2006

Two

Two conversation with Ella, two sentences I’d never thought I’d say, and two photos of me.

Me: Hey the garbage truck is coming, come see out the back door.
Ella: Wow, that’s a big truck
Me: Yes, it is
Ella: An' it’s orange and black and white
Me: Yes, it is
Ella: Nice Mom. Is he’s getting our garbage?
Me: yeah, he’s putting it in the truck
Ella: Good, garbage stinks.


Me: This is a slice of juicy orange, eat the middle part
Ella: MmmMMmm, I like this.
Me: Good
Ella: It’s looks like a boat
Me: Yes it does
Ella: Like a pirate boat
Me: Are you a pirate?

Ella: No Mom, I’m Ella… wimper… Mom, Mom, Mom, I’m Ella!
Me: Hi Ella, I’m Mom
Ella: Hi Mom, I like dis jooosy pirate orange.
Me: Me too.

***

"That Sandwich is not for squeezing it’s for eating!"

"Did you get a little pee in you shoe? That’s ok."


***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. You have the coolest haircut!

Did you see Alice's post (Finslippy) about things she never thought she'd say? It's a must-read!

Jenny said...

Thanks, I will pass that on to my stylist...

KTJ - Nice job!

Jenny said...

I just read it - that's funny stuff.

http://finslippy.typepad.com/finslippy/2006/04/things_you_woul.html

Dawn said...

Hey! You look great!

Jenny said...

Thanks Dawn.