Apr 3, 2006

I Think I'm Ernie

  • While watching Seasame Street Sunday morning with Ella, the following conversation took place:

    Dan: I’m Bert… Honey am I Bert?
    Me: Well, you do watch shows like ‘The History of Grape Nuts’
    Dan: Hey! It was a good show.
    Me: You might as well collect bottle caps.
    Dan: What’s wrong with bottle caps?
    Me: Nothing sweetie.
    Dan: Sigh, I’m Bert

  • Phrases she starts with “But”

    Ella: But I probably need some more more (Mommy’s milk)
    Ella: But I have tears in my eyes!
    Ella: But pleeeeease


9 comments:

BoomBoom said...

Dan is definitely Bert.

Now we just need to get him some pigeons.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Is he also likes paper clips and lentil beans he is a lock.

(Sigh)

I watch too much "Sesame Street".

Jenny said...

I'm not sure on the paper clips, but I know he thinks pigeons are cool and he also likes lentil soup.

Anonymous said...

Does he wear stripes too?

Jenny said...

Not usually

Table4Five said...

"The History of Grape Nuts"? One of those Food Network shows? Hee!

I can see Ella's logic working there, she's trying so hard to assert her independence! Cutie.

Sir Seanface said...

It's the eyebrows.

Jenny said...

I feel it's important to say:

I love me some Bert.

BoomBoom said...

Wouldn't that be "EYEBROW" Mr. BlahZeeBlah?