Apr 11, 2006

Listen Up Producers

Dan: “What crap are you watching now, TVs Next Top Star Bull Fighter?”
Me: “No, but do you know what channel that’s on?”
Dan: “Probably Telemundo or Univision”
Me: “Really?”
Dan: “No, I just made it up”
Me: “Damn, ‘cause I would totally watch that show.”
Dan: “You would.”

Other Reality TV Shows I’d Like to See


Survivor - Minnesota North Woods

The Real World - Mom Edition

Queer Eye for the Republican

Working for Charities with the Stars

Amazing Race Family Vacation

America’s Next President

Pimp My Stroller or Pimp My Pushchair
.
Also, can we kill the laugh track already, it's insulting. And who's family works in way in wich the kids don't get grounded for having a smart mouth when they rip on thier parents?

7 comments:

BoomBoom said...

That's funny....

I always wondered what would happen if I called MTV to "Pimp my Minivan". Can you imagine.

A fridge, pantry, DVD players, automatic wet-wipe dispensers...it could be AWESOME!

Jenny said...

And a cappucino machine in the dash (just above the cup holders)

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of a reality show with a positive focus (such as charities with the stars.) I know it would never get much play though, since people really enjoy the seedy underside of life.

What about Real Life Recyclers? Or The Best Behaved Kids On Your Block? Or America's Most Boring Home Videos?

Anonymous said...

There's a really cool reality show that only has one episode left that I've been watching that was featured on NPR called Black.White.

They took a black family with one teenage child and a white family with one teenage child, put them in the same house and then, with make up, change their race to the opposite. I say really cool because the two people that seem to "get it" best are the two kids, which to me are the two most important people to "get it." They're the future after all.

jennie said...

jenny, love the suggestions.

mighty, i've watched "black. white." the idea and message are good. it just goes so slowly, and it's repetitive. needs an editor!

Jenny said...

I wanted to see Black and White and I think it's on when I'm not at home, 'cause I've never been able to catch it.

I'm looking forward to Shalom in the Home. (see next post)

Anonymous said...

I've watched that Shalom in the Home show too. It's great - my new fave.