Apr 20, 2006

Tell the Milkman will ya?

Dear Internets,

Please watch the blog while I’m gone. I am leaving on Friday morning and coming back on Sunday and if anyone suspicious is lurking around here please, skip calling the authorities and commence with the verbal whipping until they leave. Don’t worry about the plants; I can kill them on my own. The dog is going to the doggy spa and Dan already made arrangements for a fish sitter (I hope, because I didn’t). We will be eating room service from our beds, swimming indoors and shopping in Chicago until our inner guitar strings tune down an octave. I will not send postcards because that would take effort, but I will take lots of photos and brag all about it when I get back. Thanks for blog-sitting, by the way I can’t pay you.

Love, love, love,
Bombadee

7 comments:

BoomBoom said...

You kids have fun!

Jenny said...

Thanks - we're going to try our best... or er - not try... or um... I'm not sure but it's going to be effortless and good.

Anonymous said...

Ack - and I was going to upload pixers of blossems I took just for you today!

haha Have fun! I'll be thinking of you as I break - er - pack my collection of vases. :)

Jenny said...

Mightymouse Mommy - I can hardly wait to see your pics! Congrats again on the new place it sounds wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I'll let the Neighborhood Blog Watch Committee know. Have a nice time!

Mrs. Ca said...

Have a great time in Chicago. I'm so jealous because it's one of my favorite places to visit. Eat some wonderful food for me!

Jenny said...

Welcome Gravida Zero!