Nov 4, 2005

"We don't have any confidence in anything he might propose here..."

What the hell is wrong with people? This morning’s top new stories include “Lohan Confronts Dad in Video”, and the “FBI May Have Bugged Marilyn Monroe”. I am so tired of people pretending that there is no news outside of the Freaking Good ol’ God Blessed US of A. I know dear readers that you are informed and intelligent and more enlightened than the general public, so please don’t feel like I’m yelling at you. Perhaps I should direct my anger towards the media. Even I can’t blog about war every day – but for the love of freaking Kilmer & Downey I am just a blogger not a MAJOR source of media.





Bush Promotes Trade at Americas Summit
"We're going to say 'No to Bush' and 'No to FTAA,'" said Argentine labor leader Juan Gonzalez. "We don't have any confidence in anything he might propose here. Whatever it is will only prolong hunger, poverty and death in Latin America."

Morning ambush kills Iraqi police

French riots spread beyond Paris

Fort Benning soldier killed in Iraq


Protests Over Election Erupt in Ethiopia

Pakistani ferry sinks drowning at least 60 people, including children.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I figured that's what you meant