Nov 10, 2005

Mickers

I wasn't sure if the last post was appropriate to post out there on the internet. But I spent alot of time writing it and I wanted to remind folks that those our our friends and neighbors and relatives over there. If you haven't supported your troop lately - send him/her a nice note or some cookies or something. If you don't know a troop personally, borrow mine. Just send letters to:

SGT Thompson, Benjamin
1st Tank Bn, TOW plt
Unit 41671
FPO AP 96426-1671

Just tell him Jenny sent you and saw him on the internet - he'll get it.


Other bits and pieces this morning:
  • Red Neck Mother's Rant Not a Baby Machine
  • My daughter calls her mittens "Mickers" (ya got me)
  • Buy me one of these for X-Mas
  • Our play date for today just called, they have the flu - heavy sigh. At least the house is clean now.
  • I can't wait to get my hair cut this weekend

No comments: