Feb 20, 2006

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

I know a mother who thought her laundry detergent was too starchy from the clumps of gross she was pulling out of the dryer only to find out her son was putting mashed potatoes in his pocket when she served them at dinner. Ella tried to pull her very first wool blanket over our eyes this weekend. Observe below the chicken quesadilla tightly wrapped up and hidden in Ella’s napkin. I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry. Next week she’ll be telling me that she’s going to Grandma’s while she’s really at a toddler party in the next town over drinking Pepsi Cola and eating marshmallow peeps by the row. (Again, I can hear my Mother laughing)


3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love it. If I can't see it, then YOU can't see it!

BoomBoom said...

I'm laughing too!

Bridgermama said...

So it begins...