Feb 25, 2006

Broken Pearls

I woke up unprepared for you dear internets. Usually I write in the evenings but I stayed in bed doing Sudoku puzzles last night. I just woke up and there’s nothing to tell you. My thoughts seem a broken strand of pearls; each is nice when on a coherent string but really just quite silly when rolling across the floor it's own.

Pearl: I dreamt I was robbed by the notorious “splint on the arm, karate chop bandit”.

Pearl: My bathtub has a broken cold water feed and so I fill the tub at 8:00 with hot water and at 10:00ish it’s cooled enough to bathe. The parts are on order.

Pearl: I saw
Mrs. Henderson Presents and in it, I saw Bob Hoskins penis and a few others too. We were the youngest people there by 30 years and I complained I couldn’t hear it and Dan got up to pee 3 times.

Pearl: Ella likes to walk around in her big giant tent tube like
Mummenschanz she calls it her “dinosaur back”. The wild dinosaur back was illusive but finally captured on film on Friday.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

If only for the Mummenschannz reference.

Now you must buy her one of those body stockings and low level lighting, so she can hone her interpretive dance skills.

Table4Five said...

My kids used to have that exact same tube thing, and would also stand up with it on and walk around bumping into things. Or take it outside and roll around on the grass inside it. I love kids and their imaginations.

owlhaven said...

Love the dinosaur back!

Mary

buy erectile dysfunction medication online said...

Thanks nice providing information.Thanks for the guide. this information help me my store online medicine website How to seo.