Feb 16, 2006

Boringness

I woke up to the sound of someone walking in our house. I sat up quickly and realized it was hail hitting the windows. Sleet is dumping from the sky today. I opened the back door to let Wednesday out, she looked at me like I was crazy and I had to bribe her with a milk bone thrown out onto the porch. To save her little canine hiney from getting cold and wet she just peed on the deck. This will be another waning day mired by weather, spent in the house. It will be filled with:

building blanket forts
















bugging the dog
















taking close up shots















pretending















and lolling around in a mind numbing stupor

9 comments:

BoomBoom said...

I wish I could come over every afternoon with Isaac to enterain you and Ella....no wait....then we would get sick of eachother. How bout every other day? No wait...I have a job. Damn.

That cranberry wine was potent by the way. And, Isaac loved his valentine. He slept with it last night.

Anonymous said...

That boringness looks kind of fun, actually.

Jenny said...

I'll try and document the silliest thing we do to entertain ourselves today.

* * *

He slept with the Valentine! It's little things like that, that remind me why I came to this planet in the first place.

Bridgermama said...

I think you capture the essence of "hibernation." That is honestly the one thing I don't really miss about the midwest. I miss everything else!

Anonymous said...

Just so you can know how insane I really am, visit this link for much fun, Jen. A friend of mine sent me this today and I cannot quit watching it and trying to learn the words.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

Lynne@Oberon said...

Hee hee .. I love the llama duck song, especially alarm a llama :D
It's so odd for we warm people in Australia to understand the kind of coldness that would keep you inside all day, but I trust you that it's cold!

Jenny said...

Ella really enjoyed the Llama song.

Surfing, I wish I was your neighbor.

Table4Five said...

I laughed so loud at the Llama song I almost woke up the baby!

I'm very impressed that your day didn't seem to include any television watching. Whereas I would be all about the DVDs. Today we had snow AND freezing rain. Brrr.

online pharmacy store said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.Keep up the great writing.