Oct 14, 2005

Tune in Tokyo

I heard this story in the radio this morning and thought it was a joke. The breast MP3 player yet says "...the next generation of Zens, iPods and Walkmans could come in the form of breast implants.So says BT futurologist Ian Pearson, who suggests one boob could hold the processing tech and the other could secret away flash memory to store titilatting tunes. A battery and USB port would be fitted in the underwiring of a bra and connect to the MP3 player through the wearer's skin."

So go ahead men, put it on the christmas list. Dear Santa, I'd like to get my wife tricked out this year with titanium mags, tinted shades and oh I totally want the bose boobies. She'll love it! I just can't wait for the testicular implant with the GPS system in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that conversation I had with Dan about how I wanted one device that was a Nextel radio, cell phone, Blackberry, digital still and video camera, mp3 player, XM radio, GPS, pedometer and stopwatch all in one? Well I'm adding a new requirement - it has to fit inside my tits. Checking my email must require feeling myself up. Photos will all be taken from nipple level.

Jenny said...

I"m sure he would love to help you pick such a device.