Oct 25, 2005

Regular Day

It’s Tuesday and a pretty regular day. Cherrios for breakfast, dishes, bath, teeth, clothes, Jack’s Big Music Show, grilled cheese and soup, internet, Bob is hear plastering again and we are listening to NPR while he works. Pretty soon nap, finish blog entry, fold clothes, start dinner, dishes, TV, wait up for Dan. It’s a pretty normal day so in lieu of writing I’ll make a couple more lists.

Artists I love but who’s work I’ve only seen on the internet:
David Radler
Andrea Zuill more Andrea Zuill
Mark Ryden
Loretta Lux
Banksy
John William Waterhouse
Briliana Stremska

List of children’s books Ella and I love:
Toes Are to Tickle by Shen Roddie, Kady MacDonald Denton(Illustrator)
Everywhere Babies by Susan Meyers, Marla Frazee (Illustrator)
Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman
I am Too Absolutely Small for School (Charlie and Lola) by Lauren Child

Today’s Links:
NY Times - Rosa Parks, 92, Founding Symbol of Civil Rights Movement, Dies
Iraq voters back new constitution
Editor of Afghan Women's Rights Magazine Convicted

2 comments:

BoomBoom said...

I've been checkin' out your artist links - I LOVE Loretta Lux. They're un-date-able.

Jenny said...

I would kill for Lorreta Lux to do a family portrait. It keep her in a file called "If I won the lottery".