Oct 13, 2005

Sometimes I Keep Them

(Me me me me - Meme)

Twenty Random Facts about Me

  1. I love Pee Wee Herman
  2. I think typing is fun, but I still have to look at the keys
  3. I would go topless if it were legal
  4. I can’t stand ‘slow-talkers’
  5. I can crochet
  6. I’m an artist because in 5th grade I wasn’t part of a group anyway and it was easier to explain why I was always alone if I was drawing something
  7. I gossip and I’m trying to stop
  8. I want to name my future son Pablo James
  9. In my head I’m actually only 27 years old (not 32)
  10. There’s a restaurant on 7th Street who’s spring rolls I have a serious addiction to
  11. I used to obsess over what others thought of me
  12. and I still would if I had the time
  13. Most days I feel guilty for not getting off my booty and going to volunteer at a soup kitchen
  14. I love shopping at goodwill (Ralph Lauren for $1.50 is exhilarating)
  15. My husband still feels like ‘the new guy’ in my life (it’s been 12 years)
  16. I have my Grandmother’s smile
  17. I own at least 7 evening gowns
  18. I love to Google-Image strange phrases and look at other people's photos - sometimes I keep them(see below)
  19. I wanted to grow up to be a lawyer/ballerina
  20. Now, I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up

Ok - Duchess Jane your turn.

Googled: Dad Back in the day



















Googled: When we were young


















Googled:
Summer time toobin'
















Googled:
Crazy Saturday Night















Googled: Dan & Jenny














Googled: Mommy swim suit

7 comments:

BoomBoom said...

GB - I need some help. I am feeling a bit desperate to set up my own blog and for some reason it is not working...could be an ID-ten-T error...not sure. If you have time (maybe on Sunday eve) I can come over and you can assist me.

My fingers are bursting with the need express themselves. Don't you think "the others" would like to know 20 miscellaneous things about me? Doesn't anyone care?

Things already known about me: I'm pitiful.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about the thought of TaterTot having her own blog that I think I'm going to wet myself.

Also, the verification word for this comment was "xwohasm". ~giggle~

Jenny said...

Come on over! how about 4 or 5 and we'll get pizza or something? Do you want to bring Sugar Lips to see his Lala? Maybe Jane should come to... Jane?

Anonymous said...

Eh, sorry, Jane took off early and went to dinner tonight with a Recycled Man and she can't tell you anything about it or you'll yell at her for being such an idiot.

But here you go:

http://duchessjane.com/blomit/index.php?/archives/87-Here-you-go..html

eeezbom! eeezbom is my word this time! I get great words here.

Jenny said...

Who was recycled? I would never yell. I will tsk and shake my finger at you, but like the necessary ripping of a band aid it will only take two or three seconds and then it'll be over.

BoomBoom said...

Sunday...It's a date and SugarLips would love to join me. Anytime to see his LaLa.

Anonymous said...

Recycled Man is the CGRVDBLH.

Wait, hold on, we're talking about Sunday? I thought we were talking about last night. I can totally do Sunday evening. I will be coming straight from Tucker's football and beer party, so you will have to re-girl-ify me. I hope feather boas will be involved.

I am anxious to meet the little spud.