Oct 14, 2005

Friends SHouldn't let Friends Drink & Blog

Firstly- I will preface this entry by saying I've been drinking and I'm not using a spell check.

Secondly - I love to make lists

Thridly - I asked Jane what I should blog about and she said: "Why won't my dog eat Burger King french fries unless they are dipped in ketchup first?".

Fourthly - The answer is: This is in fact because dear Rex is just like a child and you have spoiled that child like I have spoiled mine. You see my child will not eat fries at all but only the ketchup - she cries and bounces up and down in her booster whining for more 'dip'. This is ok though, you see, ketchup must have some tomatoes and so it must have some vitamins - right? You see Ella only sucks the 'dip' off and sometimes she accidentaly gets some french fry. Rex doesn't have lips well defined enough so he is forced to eat the whole fry along with the ketchup. Poor Rex the little-lipped pup.

Fifthly - Do Oreo Double Delight Mint-n-Cremes go with Bourgogne A. Rodet 2003 Pinot Nior? I know if I had just the plain Oreos I should be having a Pinot Grigio (you know white with white) but I'm not sure what the green should go with. Oh-well, I'm planning to eat a whole row anyway.

Sixthly - I love Burger King's french fries

Seventhly - I'm not thinking of a seventhly, but I want to get to an eighthly (because 8 is my favorite number)

Eighthly - I bought Ella a $4.00 hair bow this evening at the mall and it only took her 45min. to loose it

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrecks is very disappointed that his Aunt Green Bean can't even spell his name when drunk. It's so simple - Wreckston Wainwright Wagner, III.

I think you should name your next child "Seventhly".

Jenny said...

Way to blow his cover! I was keeping him anonymous. Now people are going to be calling him at home and rooting through his trash.


((It took me like a minute and a half to type in the secret word verification))

Jenny said...

I Image-Googled "Seventhly" and found Hello Kitty Hot Dogs http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/seventhly/Update.html no joke

Anonymous said...

That is so freaky. Just this morning I ordered a book from this guy and added his link to my page.

http://www.justinspace.com/

Click on "Crazy Happy Lunch". And then read the whole site, because he's just awesome.

And he's from North Dakota. Where all the crazy awesome people originate.