Oct 11, 2005

Origins

Look what I found today! How ya like me now?

Bombadee -
1. A person that is really cool and famous.
2. A term used for expressing excitement.
3. A boob; A tit; a breast; the circular fat part of a woman that surrounds the nipple
1. Dude, look, its Britney Spears! She's a freaking bombadee!

2. Yeah we're going to Disneyland! BOMBADEE!!!!!
from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bombadee&defid=1455756

The actual story -
My 21 month old daughter LOVES to pretend she's talking on the phone. Who does she talk to? Bombadee of course. She starts every pretent conversation with "Hi Bombadee?..." followed by more cute kid garble I can't understand and then "ok bye!" and she claps her little play cell-phone shut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think she was trying to say my name.

"Bombadee" is so much easier to pronounce, you know. So is "beer", apparently.