Oct 26, 2005

BAAAAAHB!

Another day of Blah at Bombadee's Garden
  • Our first heating bill for October (when we barely used the furnace at all) was $180.00. This month was estimated based on our usage from last October. I may have to sell a kidney to pay my heating bill in November.
  • Every time Ella walked past Bob (the plasterer) up there on the ladder she’d look up and yell “BAAAAAHB!” he would say “What Ella?” and then Ella would walk away. When Bob left at the end of the day yesterday Ella asked “Where’s my Bob going?”
  • We bought the $100.00 furniture warranty with the new living room furniture. The dog puked up something yellow on the club chair. It stained and they can’t get the stain out without fading the fabric so they ordered a new chair and ottoman for me. Now I will have two big blue chairs, but one of them will have a yellowish stain on the seat.
  • I have a cold and it’s making my eye balls and my neck hurt. I told Ella I had an "ouch on my head" and she petted the top of my head.

4 comments:

BoomBoom said...

Something must be going around, Isaac is sick too. Isn't it too early for this stuff?

Jane said...

Sometimes I'm glad I don't have germy children. ~wink~

This isn't much of a comment, it's more of a test. I'm giving up on entering my info everytime I comment and using my blogger name, which has no website behind it. But this way you get to see my picture.

If I did this right.

Jenny said...

I'm pretty sure Dan brought this one home from work. Oddly enough Ella hasn't gotten it yet, she may not get sick at all as she is still getting antibodies from mommie's milk.

My word verification is 'ymyglup'

Jenny said...

I hate being sick