Oct 26, 2005

2KY

So I haven’t posted anything political for some time. That bugs me because this blog was going to be my outlet for political rage. I just can’t seem to muster up enough EXTRA energy to kick the party when it’s down. I mean I have laundry and dishes and on top of that the sniffles. Besides the party is imploding on it’s own, what does a quiet stay at home mom have to add to the heap of the giant pile of shit that has fallen on the Republican party that will change anything? Well, I just can’t stand by – so I’ve decided to share this link…2000. (put your headphones on)












I’ll feel the need to follow this up by again saying “Don’t confuse the war with the warrior! I support our troops!”

4 comments:

BoomBoom said...

I'm speechless. All I can say is yeah, man...powerful shit.

Jenny said...

I've only watched it once. It's all I can take.

BoomBoom said...

I think this posting is what started me what I find to be my current state of mind: "the world we live in really sucks".

Jenny said...

Which is precisely why we owe it to those who are having a suckey time to enjoy every bit of life we can. Thoreaux said "I want to live deep and suck out all the marrow
of life – I want to seize life by the throat and not let go!"