Oct 14, 2006

Whirlwind

So I am off to Colorado this morning without Dan and Ella. Mom and I and my aunts are going to my Uncle’s wedding. He lives in IL but is marring a lady from CO and they’ll move back here after the wedding. Mom and I are renting a car and sharing a hotel room and then flying back on Sunday night. It’ll be a whirlwind of family and snow and fun. I am packing a single dress, a change of clothes and a book. I will check nothing and have but one small overnight bag to drag on the plane. If we get snowed in I’ll have to buy clothes to wear.

Happy Birthday to my brother Andy!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Have fun! Did you know Denver isn't very far from here either? And other parts of CO actually TOUCH Utah? Too bad...

Mrs. Ca said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Sounds like a lot of fun, and whirlwind trips can be a blast!

Anonymous said...

What book?

Jenny said...

Mirror Mirror was what I was going to take and instead I took three hours of "This American Life" downloaded onto Dan's Palm.