Oct 6, 2006

The Search is On

Only 22 days left until The Annual Halloween Party we attend. Costumes are mandatory, there are prizes for best costume and lewdness helps. I must remind myself any costume that could be mistaken for a Fredrick’s of Hollywood gear just isn’t as fun as you’d think while standing around a bonfire shivering your knockers off. Last year the two of us donned red union suits, red gloves and blue wigs and went as Thing One and Thing Two. It was warmer than being Daisy Duke but still chilly and I drank to keep myself toasty resulting in my stuffing Dan’s wig down the front of my union suit and extracting a lock of blue hair through the fly ON CAMERA* to prove the rug matched the drapes so to speak. Not really a stellar moment for me but funny as heck. Just a shame it all happened after everyone voted for their favorite costumes or I like to think I might’ve won.

The search for the perfect award winning witty costume has begun. Though we have something in mind, suggestions are most welcomed.






















*No I am not posting it - it's lewd.

6 comments:

BoomBoom said...

I could post the lewd pic on my site though...if someone talks me into it!

Jenny said...

shhh! I'll have to start moderating comments. LOL

punkymom said...

Post Post Post!!!

Pendullum said...

How about a brick and a brick layer???

noncommon said...

hahahahahhahaha! i love the brick layer thing!

BoomBoom said...

We actually had a brick and brick layer-er at the party last year...they were hilarious!

Of course the female half of the couple arrived as the bricks...I would have been the layer myself!