Jun 17, 2006

Photoshop Fun

Here it's 5:00 and I am finally able to sit and write for a bit. Holiday weekends can be crazy for us sometimes.

I've got nothing,

and it's freaking 95 degrees,

and I'm tired from just thinking about any activity.

Ok, maybe I have a photo to post, sometimes I keep a thing or two in reserve for days such as this. A-HA!













Can you imagine how much easier my days would be if they looked like this? Or not, what a conundrum - I don't know if I could live with myself. Maybe only if we were telekinetic. Could you live with yourself - literally?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That freaks me out a little bit.

What are you discussing with yourself?

Jenny said...

We are probably discussing the merits of Hillary Clinton's book "It Takes a Village"

punkymom said...

Ok so it really freaked me out because I looked at the pic with out reading first and I hadn't had my coffee! and I thought wow I new you and your Mom looked a like but wow and she even cut her hair!

Lynne@Oberon said...

I couldn't live with myself for ONE minute. We'd just sit there and argue about who was going to get up and do something ... because we are both lazy sloths who don't like to be told ANYTHING. I shudder at the thought!

Milo said...

Live with myself? We'd spend all day in a duel to the death, all while having long and extremely arcane conversations about the nature of self and free will.