Jul 9, 2008

I spilled some on the couch... because my cup is running over.

Ella and I were supposed to leave in the morning but didn't get out the door until 2:30... because we slept in and watched a movie after we had pancakes on the couch in our jammies.

When we arrived at the mall we were only able to play at the play area for a half an hour... because we had serious shoe shopping to do.

After four shoe stores that didn't carry tennis shoes in Ella's size we needed to hit a fifth and sixth store outside of the mall and it was soo exhausting I stopped at Panera to get a mocha and Ella whined and begged until I got her some... broccoli soup.

When we finally found a pair of tennis shoes for her we couldn't decide wich ones and argued about it... until I realized both pair together were under budget and we stopped arguing and bought both.

We missed that "buy one get one half off sale," it ended yesterday so... I only bought one pair of shoes for myself.

By the time we arrived home and got settled in the season finale of "Hell's Kitchen" already started and... we had to watch it through the DVR and missed all the commercials.

It totally rained hard, blowing into all the windows in our house and... cooled the house down by about 15°.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!

Now I want broccoli soup.