Jul 29, 2008

Yang Today

Today I have to act like a total grown up by washing dishes, doing laundry and then getting on the phone with no less than one insurance company and two customer service departments. So that's my cosmic balance from yesterday, getting to push one for English and then holding for most of my day and explaining my situation to at least 4 representatives in three departments before anyone even knows shows a glimmer of recognition about my situation. I can safely predict Ella will be yelling "I'm hungry!" or "I'm toOOoooo hot!" or "The dog won't stop breathing next to me!" while simultaneously clinging to my leg and spilling milk on the couch. She will undoubtedly time it perfectly with the moment I get the representative that can make all my problems vanish by pushing that single magic red button, but won't because I've just screamed "Stop it! You're making me crazy!" into her head set.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Poor Jenny! Poor lady who got called crazy. She probably went home and said, "you will never believe what someone called me today!"

Jenny said...

Actually I didn't have to call anyone crazy and I only had to ask for a supervisor once.

Turns out I still owe the dentist money that my insurance company didn't think was important, I'm expecting a replacement camera battery for free within the next two weeks and our flight home from FL has been cancelled - thanks Midwest. Hopefully Travelocity will call tomorrow with a solution. sigh.

Wouldn't it be crazy if that all happened in the same phone call? LOL!