Jul 28, 2008

I did three things today...

Went to the beach with the kiddo and some pals again today. Came home and had a glass of wine while I cooked dinner... WOW! I feel like I drank a six pack. Shoot college kids should run a mile before going out drinking, it would totally improve their buzz (although it would totally improve the hangover too.) Anyway, those are the only things I accomplished today (four things if you count blogging) and that makes it a damn great day. Woo hoo summer time!

6 comments:

DD Hunter said...

Envious!!

Jo said...

Before I declare the day an unheralded success, what was for dinner?

Jenny said...

Dan cooked the steak & potatos and I did the broccoli with cheese (home made cheese sauce and fresh broccoli.)

Jo said...

Oh yum! Okay, the day was a success. If you had said lima beans, I would have nixed it.

Debbie said...

This is the day I survived my first skills class with Bonnie D. Stroir and realized that I need mucho work on that sideways skating stuff...

Jenny said...

I wish I could've been there too!