Jun 6, 2008

OMG! MY SAHM IZ MKING ME CRZY!

Have you ever watched someone eat and thought "This person is the cutest chewer in the history of chewing"? I tried to take a video to explain and she's was all "Mom! Just let me eat!" Yes, I embarrass her already. It's a hard pill to swallow. Last week my skatey-mate Breetlejuice was here for a photoshoot for the latest derby poster. Bree was sitting on the floor crimping her blonde and pink hair in front of the mirror and Ella was sitting crosslegged next to her chatting up a storm. When I walked over Ella said to me "MoooOOOooooOOM! We're talking about girl stuff, we need some private!" Sigh.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Four is the new two, and four is the glimpse you get into teenhood with this child. Enjoy or start planning and saving to send her boarding school, whichever you prefer!