Jun 20, 2008

Birthday

It's Dan's birthday today and so I am cleaning house and getting everything ready for tonight. We are leaving Ella at Grandma's until tomorrow and hitting a cocktail party early before we meet up with some of our best friends at a going away dinner party at our favorite restaurant later, so we'll be dressed to the nines... ok we'll not quite that dressed, but maybe dressed to the sevens. It'll be a little bitterswet as the going away party is for a close frined leaving for Afghanistan, but we are looking forward to the evening just the same.

And since I know no better place than to talk to the universe than here; I just want to say thank you for bringing this wonderful man to me. I hope his birthday will be exactly what he needs today and I hope his next year brings forth fruit from every seed he’s sewn, may his hard work pay off and his success reach new heights as his garden flourishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy day dan.
hope your evening was a blast!