Jan 19, 2006

the fourth table setting

I missed a blogging day. I know, it killed me too. All sorts of things are happening at our house this week and I will spare you all the details as it’d to arduous to write about and I’m not sure I’d like to share everything. So here’s the short of it. My husband’s mother is in the hospital, she’s not doing well. We don’t really know much. We’ll be visiting her today. We are very tense about the whole situation.

And now I shall post a photo that entertained me to no end. Ella set the table Monday night (Paper plates and cupcake papers). She also sang Happy Birthday to herself. There was a plate for Mommy, Daddy and Ella and then there was a fourth table setting. Here's what it looked like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Well at least it's not only the dog that considers him a member of the family! :)

Anonymous said...

That's sweet. :-)

I hope everything turns out OK with your husband's mother. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Table4Five said...

That's very thoughtful of Ella!

My mother-in-law is going to the hospital tomorrow for a hysterectomy, so I understand your feelings of tension. I'll be thinking about you.