Jan 4, 2006

Bubbles & Marshmallows

Ok quick post, as I am only home for a few minutes today. Ella had her two year check up today. She is in the 75% for her age. She is 34½ inches tall. The old wives tale says to double that and it will be how tall she will be when she’s grown. That makes my daughter 5’9”, taller than both Dan and I and able to do runway modeling (Just giving her every option.) This is where I brag about my superior genes accept that I’m 5’4” and my mom is 5’ so I’m not sure where this is coming from, perhaps the super milk I produce.

In other developments we are going to go see King Kong tonight after I pick up my newly repaired van. Tomorrow I will be cleaning like mad and packing up toys. I have only mentally packed up Ella’s neglected toys so far. I’m sure if I do it while she’s looking she will rediscover them all and they will be her new favorites. Friday, Christmas will go away in preparation for Birthday. Next week I will catch my breath and have a hot chocolate in the bath tub, with bubbles and marshmallows. You can decide which goes were – I won’t care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to bust your bubble or anything, but that double height calculation thing said that I would be 5'8".

They must have anticipated my Manolo fetish and Texas Cheerleader Hair.

Anonymous said...

34.5 x 2 = 69

12 x 5 = 60

Ergo 5' 9"