I’m stressed about this, ergo - the list;
1. It's not her fault her birthday is next to Christmas.
2. She is well rounded, I say “no” sometimes.
3. She shares (if she’s well rested).
4. Birthday parties are decadent – they are supposed to be.
5. My new year’s resolution is to revel in the good life and stop teaching my daughter how to be a martyr.
I should erase all of the above and just say this.
Without further ado - photos!
Happy Birthday Dear Ella, We are so proud of you. You unwrapped each of your presents with the flourish of a toreador and shared all of them as best you could. You liked your toys but you loved your company. You told everyone "Thank You". You passed out kisses and hugs like water and you smiled and enjoyed your day. Love, Mom & Dad