Dec 26, 2006

What would you pack?

This is my “booger sweater” so called because you could wipe a booger off of a toddler’s face with the sleeve and never find it again in its popcorn style knit. It has a booger texture and booger colors. I bought it during my eight month of pregnancy with Ella from a second hand store. I couldn’t bear to spend more than five dollars on a sweater I wouldn’t wear past the end of my pregnancy. I’ve washed it at least 100 times since Ella was born. I often throw it on in the morning over the tank top I sleep in. Ella climbs into it with me to get warm sometimes. If I ever needed to travel the universe and have to pack a small bag to do so, along with my Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and my towel I’ll pack this sweater.



















Photo taken by Dan, Christmas morning, with my new camera.

3 comments:

Jo said...

You two look so sleepy and warm, and your new camera? WHOOT!

Jenny said...

Toasty warm - we were sitting on the heat vent.

Jenny said...

The new camera ROCKS! It's really fast and it's tiny