Dec 2, 2006

Twas the Night Before Derby

Bombadee #00
Co-Captain
Demolition Dolls
"Demolition is our Mission"

Bombadee is from Northern Illinois and has been skating with the Demolition Dolls since their inception . She uses old-school Reidell skates with pink Zinger wheels. She likes hip checks, bruises, catfights, things that go fast, coconut cream pie, fishnets, knocking mean girls down, and politics.

"Without ME it's just AWESO"


Tomorrow at 2:00pm is the first official Roller Derby Bout. We'll play the Screw City Slammers. I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself. There’s been preparation all week and I’m still trying to get myself all together for tomorrow, clean socks and extra skate laces, all that. Please say a little prayer that I don’t break any body parts of my own.

5 comments:

noncommon said...

look at those boobs! holy shit lady! i don't think you'll have to worry about breaking anything so long as you try and hit the floor front side down!
hey! have a blst! i wish i was there to watch ya!

Jenny said...

You make me laugh woman.

Jenny said...

138 to 133 Demolition Dolls WIN!

Jo said...

Honey, did your hubby blow that pic up for the bedroom?? You look sooooo sexy and beautiful!
Wait don't answer that question, it could lead to some kinky stuff about skates and beds...

Jenny said...

Funny when I look atthat picture I think - there's another one of me trying to look tough with hair in my eyes.