Dec 7, 2006

One Week In

One week in and I have cabin fever already. Its freezing ass cold outside, the kind of cold that makes your eyes water when the wind blows, the kind of cold that makes you take off the jacket that makes your waist look tiny and dig out the grey-brown down filled parka that is an equal opportunity uglifier, the kind of cold that convinces little old ladies to forget their grandchildren and move to Florida. It’s really 7° but with the wind chill it feels like 10° below. It’s so cold we’ve gone nowhere all week and I’ve nothing to blog about except the weather.

1 comment:

loelsh said...

Wow! I thought it was cold here! I guess the cold hasn't really hit us too hard yet this year. Our day is coming though!
You can keep it out where you are though, I wouldn't complain.