Sep 1, 2006

What I did over the Summer (in 100 words)

The leaves started turning orange on the maple tree across the street and we shut the windows because it’s too cold at night. I’m very proud to say I made it to the beach and the pool several times this summer. I got a little bit of a tan, went boating, went to a few ball games, the zoo and I heard a lot of music in the park. This weekend we are going to cook out and hear some music at our local festival and paint our front doors. It was a very very very very very fun summer.

7 comments:

BoomBoom said...

What color?

Jenny said...

Probably just white again. I have a gallon on exterior white already. Although I'd really love to paint them bright green or bright blue.

Jenny said...

scraping all the old paint off will be the big part of it.

BoomBoom said...

I would like to officially cast my vote for a color. It would be a bold statement, so it shouldn't surprise you that would be my opinion...I've been recently made aware most of those who know me describe me as "BOLD".

punkymom said...

I vote green or blue tooo, although I will tell you unless we can find a cool old wood door we will be probably be painting our front doors blue.

Lynne@Oberon said...

Sounds like a beautiful summer and I love that summery photo ... so relaxing :)

Anonymous said...

Happy end of summer! I love that picture of Ella.