Sep 25, 2006

The Slot Machine Ate My Homework

We are home safe and sound and with money in our pockets and a camera full of pictures. We are exhausted from the traveling. "What I did on my Vegas Vacation" will be written after I've gotten some sleep. For now I will leave you with the song Ella sang to me after dinner today:

Won't you play a simple melody,
Like my Mother sang to me,
Like in our grey Las Begas house,
We live in our big white house now,
We have our bites in our frigerator,
I ate peanut butter and I like spicy chips,
It's a beautiful song,
We love a chother* and I love my Mother,
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY & Zeeeeee-yah!

Next time won't you sing with meeeeee-yah!
The fishes are making songs for me
woo hoooo pah lah pah lah woo looo hoo!
All right kittens...
I can't hear youuuuu!...
We play Candy Land and I love Candy Land and
Chocolate is the best.


*Ella speak for "each other"





















Flying Home This Morning

3 comments:

noncommon said...

welcome back!
how on earth did you remember that song? you're making it up, aren't you?

Jenny said...

I was sitting in the kitchen writing a grocery list when she started singing. She makes them up all the time and I want to catch one on film but this time I was quick enough to write it down. She sings EVERYTHING.

noncommon said...

i love that!