Sep 28, 2006

What Would Your Neighbors Say?

The neighbors and I have had dueling remotes for about a month now. I live on the corner so I’m not sure which of our three neighbors it is, but I do know they like to watch the Tyra Banks show on Oxygen, Dog the Bounty Hunter and sometimes Three’s Company. At first I was annoyed but now I let the channel stealer meander hoping they will pick something that will be telling about their personality so I can figure out who it is. Last week at the usual 10pm the neighbor decided to watch “The Secret Lives of Women: Swingers” - eep! I wonder what they think of me insisting on the Daily Show for both of us nightly as our radio signals tug the channels to and fro.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Wait, their remote changes/turns on your TV? How bizarre. Didn't know that could happen, and I would be sooo freaked out if it did. I would think my TV was demon possessed. What if they wake you up in the middle of the night? Or worse yet, turn the channel while you are watching America's Next Top Super model?

Jenny said...

It's happened right before a punchline - ARG!

Anonymous said...

I would have run onto the porch and yelled "Who's watching the Swingers Show - I know it is one of you!"