Sep 12, 2006

Tired

Hi bloggies, I leave for vacation in nine days and I'm working on several projects today that have me tied in knots. The weather is crappy for the nth day in a row leaving my snot filled kid yearning for the TV yet again and the website I’m working on isn’t cooperating like I need it to. I am tired ya’ll just tired. I’ll be feeding the toddler Cold-eez all day and picking up my dresses from the seamstress this afternoon. I’ll try them on for everyone and post pics. After arranging for this vacation I’ll need a vacation.

4 comments:

noncommon said...

hang in there mama. i'll send you that stuff when you get back from your trip. doesn't sound like you need anything else to occupy your mind right now.
(pssssttttt: congrats on renewing!!)

Jo said...

I have often thought that, but especially after the vacation when I am trying to put everything away. Good luck!

loelsh said...

It's an endless cycle! Hope Ella feels better soon.

Lynne@Oberon said...

Yep, holidays are a nighmare to organise ... but it will all be forgotten once you are there :)