Sep 8, 2006

I have none

I hate posting when I have no point. My words meander and my thoughts fall all over themselves trying to lead the paragraph in the right direction or the left direction or no direction and it all gets confusing. A short walk through my recollections turns to a long haul reminiscing about an era. An opinion requires a jillion clarifications and evolves into a diatribe. Having a point requires that I organize my thoughts and some days there just isn’t enough coffee, so today my point is I have none.

3 comments:

noncommon said...

you're a seinfeld blog!
not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jenny said...

Cameo, you make me laugh.

Stay tuned I've got something good planted. It should peep up above the dirt any day now.

Anonymous said...

Until then, you could read this. :)
http://amananta.wordpress.com/2006/09/08/gratitude/

{I enjoyed your comment on the breastfeeding brouhaha at IBTP.}