Apr 23, 2008

Just What I Always Wanted!

- After a trip to the grocery store with Dad: "I want my strawberry stretch curlies, please."

- When I flipped the classical station on in the car "No slow music, I want a song with saxerphone [sic] in it."


- Hanging around the house playing dress up" I'm gonna pretend I'm older - like 15 and my name is gonna be Katrina Taffy."

***

Conversation via phone:

Me: We just finished up at practice, I'm going to get a beer and a burger with the girls and then I'll be home.

Dan: Ok, what time... hang on...

Ella half singing half shouting in the background: Dad! Dad! Dad I got you a present! It's a present for yooou!

Dan: I think Ella just wrapped a Cheeto up in your dirty pajamas for me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna be katrina taffy!
that name rocks!
when i was young, i was "cindy the waitress."
i would charge my dad to bring him his drinks.
he actually paid me.
maybe that's part of my problem.