Apr 9, 2008

He Was A Quiet Man

I ordered this movie at the hotel over the weekend and I would just like to say I am still enamored with Christian Slater even when he's slouchy, bald, wearing bad shirts and talking to his Goldfish.



I was a decent movie in that "odd rainy afternoon need something more thoughtful than 'The Devil Wears Prada' on HBO" sort of way. I kinda wished the ending was a little more developed or perahps I had watched it with someone that was ready to discuss it beyond just muttering "wierd."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good

Anonymous said...

It was 1:00 AM. I was barely awake, plus I missed the beginning.

DM

Anonymous said...

oh my gawd - that's so funny!
i thought you were talking about ella.
i was kinda wondering there.

Jenny said...

It's ok he made up for it last Wednesday when we discussed National Treasure II for an hour after, trying to figure out what part III will be about (what's on page 47?)