Apr 10, 2008

I Work Well Under Pressure

I am just stuck in procrastination mode. The list of things I should be getting done is ridiculous and the list of things I am actually getting done is ridiculously frivolous, um yeah I totally sorted the department store coupons sitting on my desk today into two piles, one's I'll use and one's I should walk over to the garbage and throw away. No, I didn't actually walk over to the garbage and throw them away I've penciled that in on tomorrow's schedule, it just seems too arduous right now to accomplish considering what I am actually supposed to be doing. I just need Richard Simmons to come on over and and help me run errands and do chores to the oldies or something.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

i love that you sorted today, and will discard tomorrow. i can relate. good luck getting everything done!