Jan 29, 2007

A New Beginning

Well, hello new blogger. It finally let me switch over. Looks the same as old blogger so far accept for "labels" and that will be fun. I can categorize everything. I imagine I'll need one called simply "stuff" and a "family" or "toddler runway" maybe a "bad jeans" and perhaps "politics" but today I'd like to start something new called "Grandma DeCori's Recipes".

I recently received a recipe book from my mother that is filled recipes from my Grandma DeCori. My aunt Marilyn and uncle Tony gave it to her at Christmas on disk - all scans of the little worn cards in her handwritting. Today I'll share the most important recipe in the whole book - the one you can feed masses with, the one me and my cousins looked forward to on every important holiday. "Home Made Spagetti". The one that warms my heart just looking at it and the one you should remember should you ever be able to afford only eggs and flour.













Now what do you do with this gooey concoction? Simple - roll and cut and roll and cut and roll and cut. Sounds easy huh?

1 comment:

punkymom said...

add sweet potatoes or reg and you have gnocci